Bill Singer has been in the private practice of law in Somerset County, New Jersey for over 47 years. His practice concentrates on the creation and protection of families of all configurations. Bill also serves as counselor to non-profit organizations.
In addition to his partnership at Singer & Fedun, LLC in New Jersey, Bill has become of counsel to the firm of Diana Adams Law & Mediation, PLLC in New York to be better able to serve clients who have New York matters.
Areas of Concentration:
- Adoption - infant, child, adult, multiple parents
- Assisted reproductive technology (ART) - surrogacy (gestational and traditional); sperm donor, egg donor, surrogate, intended parents, reproductive medical practices
- LGBT and polyamorous families; co-parenting
- Estate and life planning - wills, power of attorney, proxy directives for health care, living wills
- Change of name and gender markers
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Probate and estate administration
- Selection of form of entity
- Preparation, interpretation and amendment of governing documents
- Application for tax exempt status
- Contract, employment, tax and audit issues
Legal and Educational Background: