Singer & Fedun, LLC assists clients who seek to memorialize financial agreements related to family or dissolve relationships.
• Entered into before marriage, these agreements specify how assets will be divided in the event of divorce/dissolution.
• These agreements are substantively similar to pre-nuptial agreements, but, here, the parties enter into the agreement during the marriage.
Living together agreements
• These agreements delineate financial and other arrangements for relationships that do not have legal recognition.
• These agreements clarify parenting rights and responsibilities and financial obligations: ○ between couples who are not in a legally recognized relationship, ○ between platonic co-parents, and ○ among polyamorous units.
• Marriage • Civil union • Domestic partnership